Diversity and inclusivity make us a stronger organization.
Different voices from a variety of backgrounds allow us to be more knowledgeable, nuanced, empathic, and ultimately, allow us to be better at what we do.
- 50% of the firm’s executive leadership are 1st generation daughters of immigrants and women of color.
- We speak 29 different languages.
- Over 20% of our team are immigrants. Many are first-generation Americans who have a personal connection to the immigration process.
- 72% of our employees are women. Women currently lead every department at EIG including finance, HR, operations, case management, marketing, and managing our legal teams.
- 60% of our employees are minorities. We work closely with historically black colleges and universities as part of our recruitment strategy.
Our company policy is to honor all our employees by celebrating together. We collectively celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid, Easter, Kwanza, Diwali, Juneteenth, Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, Women’s History Month, LGBT Pride Month, and Lunar New Year.