|From March 15, 2021, at 9 am, all applications for entry for the following pass holders (including those on In-Principle Approval or Letter of Consent) must be submitted through the Safe Travel Office’s (STO) SafeTravel portal:
- Employment Pass holders and their dependents
- S Pass holders and their dependents
- Personalized Employment Pass holders (with employers) and their dependents
- Entrepass holders (with Corppass) and their dependents
Work Permit, Training Work Permit, and S Pass holders in the Construction, Marine shipyard, and Process sectors who are not entering Singapore with their dependents and all other pass holders must continue to request MOM’s entry approval.
With this new STO eService, applicants can submit for a family in a single application if all of them have spent the last 14 days in the same countries/regions before entering Singapore and will arrive and stay together.
Through the online tool, applicants can find out instantly if their chosen date of entry is available.
Once applicants have found an available entry date, they can fill in the required details and make full payment online. As applicants will need to pay upfront, the pass holder’s arrival date and travel itinerary should be confirmed before applying for their entry. Approval will be granted instantly.
If a pass holder has already received MOM’s approval to enter but needs to change the travel date, they will need to cancel the entry approval. After the cancellation is approved, a new entry application can be filed using STO’s SafeTravel portal if made from March 15, 2021.
- MOM will continue to receive and process entry requests until March 12, 2021, at 6 pm.
- Individuals planning to apply for entry approval for a Work Permit, Training Work Permit, and S Pass holders in the Construction, Marine shipyard, and Process sectors who are entering Singapore without their dependants after March 12, 2021, 6 pm, should do so from March 12, 2021, at 8 pm, using the new form on the MOM website.