Amin Hasani is an NYC based designer and Iranian entrepreneur. Through www.TheCurvd.com and www.Bluehearthero.com his team provides custom prosthetics for the disabled and more recently is producing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for hospitals during Covid-19.
- His humble beginnings migrating to America
- Becoming an entrepreneur in a new country, highlighting the unique trials and lessons that followed
- The principles that drives his need to provide to those in need
- How Covid-19 has shaped his business, and fostered new business relationships
- The treatment he has received as an Iranian immigrant in America