From June 21, US residents are eligible to travel from the US to Belgium. An Essential Travel Certificate is no longer needed.
What to Expect
- US travelers should have their travel documents (passport, residence card, visa if applicable)
- Negative PCR test result depending on the color attributed to the United States.
- Red: Negative PCR Test is Required
- Green or Orange: No Test is Required
- Passenger Health Locator Form
Currently, the United States is “Green/Orange.”
Erickson Immigration Group will continue to send updates as more news is available. If you have questions about anything we’re reporting above or case-specific questions, please contact your employer or EIG attorney.